II International Seminar “Transmedial Narratives: new ways of creating fictional worlds”
The seminar will take place at the University of Granada on the 28, 29 and 30 April 2015. With guest speakers, plenary sessions, round table discussions, project presentations and panel discussions. The main topics on the agenda are:
- Intermediality and adaption in transmedial narratives
- The creation of fictional worlds using a variety of media and platforms
- Transmedia television: transmedial productions for television.
- Video games and transmediality
- Literary practices relating to transmediality
- Performativity and transmediality; performances, flash mobs, invisible theatre or happenings as part of transmedial productions.
- Transmedia communication and information, transmedia journalism.
- Interactive documentaries (i-docs): between non-fiction and interactivity.
The NarTrans Project is organising this II International Seminar in order to promote wider and richer dialogue between researchers and practitioners in the field, by creating a mutually beneficial meeting place that will encourage the interchange of ideas and experiences. In addition to expert guest speakers on the topics listed above, the seminar is also putting out an invitation for proposals for panel discussions and presentations on transmedia projects.
The seminar is free of charge, but those wishing to attend should register.
University of Granada students. Further information on registration will be provided shortly in the Faculty of Communication and Documentation.
Interested professionals and researchers should complete the form provided at http://www.ugr.es/local/transmedia/inscripcion.html
All correspondence and project presentation proposals should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the seminar:
Nieves Rosendo | email@example.com
Facultad de Comunicación y Documentación,
Colegio Máximo, Campus de la Cartuja s/n 18011, Granada